Sunday, June 19, 2016

NEW SERIES COMING July 5th! KISS OF A DRAGON (Fallen Immortals 1)


KISS OF A DRAGON
(Fallen Immortals 1)
releases July 5th
Win the paperback before it releases!

LUCIAN
I am a Dragon Prince of the House of Smoke… and I am dying.
Five hundred years is truly enough for a man like me. A monster. Yet a ten-thousand-year treaty will die with me, if I don’t spawn a dragonling to take my place. My two brothers are no use in this task. It falls to me, the eldest by a hair’s breadth, and yet, I cannot face the horror of another sealing. Another death. Another woman’s blood on my hands.

ARABELLA
I was saved from death in a dark Seattle alley by an impossibly beautiful man who swooped in on golden wings. Now he’s taken me to his lair, opened my eyes to a world of immortals I didn’t know existed, and given me an impossible task - find him a mate. Then, and only then, will he set me free.

He needs her more than he wants; she wants him more than she should; and the fate of both the mortal and immortal worlds depends on them not just repairing their hearts, but finding a Love that’s True…
~*~
The Fallen Immortals series is a modern Beauty and the Beast story with flaming HOT dragon shifters, vengeful Dark Fae, and beguiling fallen angels. Lucian and Arabella’s story is told in the first three books of the 9-book series, with more planned for Fallen Immortals after that.

US ONLY
**international winners will get ebook**

30 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the new series.😀😍☺😇

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for the new series

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for the new series

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a exceptionally good author and write fantastic stories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited for the new series. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can not wait! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome and cant wait for the series to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excited to start a new series of reading. Thank you for the great and awesome books you write also. Looking forward to what's coming. 😄😀

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super excited, Alisa! Hanging by a moment, awaiting your next book! Always great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am super excited, I love the retelling of beauty and the beast, have read several like minded stories and can't wait for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am super excited, I love the retelling of beauty and the beast, have read several like minded stories and can't wait for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, I need the second book already.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I still here.New series looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your books,can't wait to read the new series.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your books,can't wait to read the new series.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi just read the book and it's sequel and loved them when is n3 out please I really really need to know how it ends pleeeaaassee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! Fire of a Dragon should be out in the beginning of September. :)

      Delete
    2. Fantastic. good luck and thanks for the information.c

      Delete
  18. I can't wait to read fire of a dragon. Your books are awesome!! When I start a new one I don't want to put it down.

    ReplyDelete